- Sask Alley Cats
We have approximately 150 fixed cats and kittens in need of good homes. They are grouped into the following categories:
- Kittens – kittens who have not yet reached 5 months old. $150 to adopt.
- Girls – females who are over 5 months old. $100 to adopt.
- Boys – males who are over 5 months old. $70 to adopt.
- Quiet Love – older cats or cats with special needs. $70 to adopt.
- Farm Cats – wild or semi-wild cats that would prefer to live in a barn. By donation
We will also highlight some of our success stories, cats and kittens who have gone through adversity to find a loving home in Miracles In The Making
People often ask us why pay a fee when there are so many cats and kittens for free?
Simple: If you are one of the “good guys” and believe in getting your cat vaccinated and fixed it will cost you up to $400.00 depending on which vet you go to. But don’t take our word for it. Call your local vet and find out what it would cost to vaccinate and fix a “free kitty”.
Then compare them to us.
For the adoption fee, we will include:
- Vaccinations and boosters
- Blood test for Feline Aids and Leukemia Viruses
- Spay or Neuter
- Health Warranty (3 to 8 months)
- Return Guarantee
- Two Week Trial Period
If you can find a vet that can beat that, Great!!
These are some of the things you need to consider when adopting a cat. adoptionquestionaire